Tuesday, November 17, 2009

If I'm a bad person, you don't like me. Well, I guess I make my own way.
Exam is over- well not much to be honest, just one paper anyways. But still I'm glad its over! Too bad I have an assingment to hand in by next monday. I have to finish it by saturday coz my bro's band is going to perform as an opening act for Hujan's tour this sunday. Its kinda a big deal for him and his band at the moment. The press are going to be there. Its like make it or break it time for his band. Damn fucking epic! They are going to play along side with other indie bands- Couple and Hujan. I must say it is still weird to see my bro in newspapers and magazines. But cool perks comes along I guess- Badger (Indonesian street clothing brand) is going to sponsor them for their outfit. Awesome shit, I know. Anyways, I'm super excited for him! Let me know dolls, if you are going there too.

Below are photos by Ruben Vega. He has shot for many magazines including Spanish Vogue. I love these 2 photos in black and white. Well I am a sucker for black and white photos anyways. I just think there are more characters in it- same like 35 mm shots. Agree?

P/S: I can't wait for New Moon- call me lame but whatever! Lately, people keep on asking me if I'm team Edward or Jacob. Of course I'm team Edward!! All the way babyyy! Which team are you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful black and whites. I love the white blazer against the white background with the high contrast of the black bra. Perfectly arranged. I'm so excited for New Moon too, I don't care if it sounds lame, it's true!

Adwina Noh said...

I couldnt agree more, the contrast are beautiful! lol, New Moon is a must see!

Jessica Ly said...

Love these pics, I'm secretly excited for New Moon!haha x