Saturday, January 17, 2009

"I never travel without my notebook. One should always have something sensational to read in the train" - Oscar Wilde-


I bought all these stuff last week at Kinokuniya. Unfortunately, both Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel are not mine.. Its for Aunt June's birthday present ;) I was out of idea what to buy for her since she has evrything that u can ever imagine!! From chanel 2.55 to LV multi clored alma..So i came out with this idea of buying her the designer's books to make her coffee table chic :)

However, the Moleskin diary is mine :D hehehe.. I wanted to buy it since like last year. The reason why I'm in love with this diary is because of the legendary history of it. Moleskine is the legendary notebook that the European artists and intellectuals who made twentieth-century culture used: from Henri Matisse to the turn-of-the-century Parisian avant-garde, from Louis Férdinand Céline to Ernest Hemingway and also Van Gogh. Writer-traveler Bruce Chatwin picked up this tradition and made it famous.

p/s: Im still waiting for my book.. Influence by Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen..Better call Kinokuniya now -_-

1 comment:

JohanPrinze said...

meletup vavi je buku YSL and Chanel tuhhh~!