Wednesday, January 28, 2009

At the top of my heart..

lelove


Its easy to be in denial, easier to be ingnorant..Im not trying to write something poignant but rather trying to figure out myself..Lately, I just feel totally out of place, lost in my own space..So I know its time to figure out what I want, what I really covet..In my fully concious, I know what I need but not what I want..In life, we want alot of things but in reality we end up having only quarter of what we want..

I agree that at the end its all about what my heart wants. And the heart wants what the heart wants.. My heart wants to be happy.. How to achieve that, is entirely in question and subject to change according to the real beat of my life..So I end up wishing some miracle will happen in the future, and keep on waiting..

No comments: