Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Laduree is Love, Love is Laduree.
If you really wanna feel like you're in "the zone" when you are in Paris do go to Laduree at Champs-Elysees and have a tea time there.  Haha. But for real it's no joke. It mite burn your wallet a bit but the experience will be out of the world. I've been wanting to share this with all of you but again I had no time (lame excuse I know. Lol.). I love the interior design of Laduree, oh well it has been there for years and years. It has this exquisite French art decor, all silver lining and effortless. I had Marie Antoinette tea and some macaroons. I give 10/10 for the tea and 7/10 for the macaroons (coz I've tasted better ones in Geneva). It's like a disgrace me giving them 7 points for their famous macaroons but its too sweet for my liking. The pastries look like it just felt from heaven- finely done. I had a croissant and its the kind that melts in your mouth (to be honest, any cafes in Paris sells amazing croissant). I guess that's all for now. Laduree is love, love is Laduree x
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: