Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What the hell!
Ok, I'm super busy this week. I have Public International Law assingment which is stil pending, Sieg Magazine stuff which is due this weekend and Uni is starting soon. What the hell?? Are you freakin' serious?? It's this Monday. OMG!! No way!! T_T

I've always been a collector of quirky and bold accessories coz its just fun. So, meet Hannah Martin a jewelery designer based in London. Look at the ring and necklaces. Insanely hot! I want all of it!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Graham I. Haynes said...

Verrrry cute jewelry. Love those necklaces.

Sorry to hear you're over-busy. I'll do my best to help keep you on time ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, hot jewelry! Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Katrina said...

I love that ring, gorgeous!

++
k