Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Things in my head.

Today I feel like I want everything with vanilla, maybe a vanilla scented pillow. Need to get Beyonce's World Tour ticket as soon as possible but at the same time I'm super super ecxited to go and see AAR. I want a leather jacket but screw the price! Damn expensive..boooo..Ben is going to Germany next week, I'm just not happy. I don't go to law school to be your maid Ben and definately not to pick up your Milkway rappers on the floor..duh~ I think I want vanilla cream puff. Can I just put vanilla on and in everything? No? Yes? My money collection from Eid 09 will be gone soon, that's for sure. My mum ain't gonna buy for me Nokia E63 but it's ok to buy designers handbags??? Don't worry I don't get it either..So I'm stuck with Nokia 1202. The girl in the photo is so f**kin' cool; from hair to the whole wicked outfit. I love Popeye so much. Maybe I should try and eat Popeye's chicken. I adore Olive because she's the man! You agree? Yes? No?

Photos via stylesightings, ffffound:

No comments: