Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Love is in the air.
People who knows me personally are fully aware of my undying addiction to perfumes. I'm in constant search of the perfect fragrance that not only have a mixture of heavenly beautiful scents but also embodies a unique character to it. My vanity shelf is full with different perfumes that I love and adore but my current obsession is Chloe by Chloe. Simply because its one of the most feminine scent ever created- soft and subtle.


So, its a no surprise as to why I'm so much in love with the new Chole perfume, 'Love'. Its a blend of heliotrope flower, pink pepper, orange blossom, iris, talc, musk and rice powder. The scent is radiant and feminine. The perfumers Louise Turner, Nathalie Cetto-Gracia and Daniela Andrier have created a perfume that smells so vintage but still keeps the floral and clean aspects that are typical of Chloe.



No comments: