Thursday, December 16, 2010

The art of modesty.
Maysaa fashion show @ Solaris Dutamas was amazing! Love all the new collection and the long lengthy skirts and dresses are to die for. Hana Tajima is so gorgeous and talented and I knew I had to ask who is her favorite designer and she answered Alexander McQueen! HA~ More reasons to love her! Besides that, I just love Yuna's voice and she sang Decorate live, couldn't be more happier! Met lots of beautiful people and most of them are in hijabs (they are so inspiring!) Overall, it was a nice day. A day spend with my best friends, admiring fashion and a room full of lovely hearts!
(My pics are not of the best quality but got few shots)


(I was wearing: Maxi dress- Naf Naf, Slip on- Topshop, Belt- Zara, Wedges- Nine West, Clutch- Dorothy Perkins)

No comments: