Saturday, June 13, 2009

Super super fun weekend.

The weekend was so fantastic because I got to meet some of my high school frens!! Nothing can beat hanging out with my hommies ;) Although not all of them were there coz some are busy/out of the country/other commitments..but still it was a great weekend coz I was spending both my friday and saturday with them..Looking forward for the big reunion so each and everyone will be there and we can talk non-stop..Love all of you to pieces!x
P/s: Sorry for all my retarded face expressions in the photos :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you accessorize a lot haha i like that :)

Jelizaveta. said...

hi. Love your blog. I wanna ask: where did you get that bag?:)
beautiful pics.

JohanPrinze said...

omg!! cantik babi Farah Ezzaty!

Emmy Z said...

ha, i recognized the ring. soakrepubic?

Emmy Z said...

typo, *soakrepublic* haha

Adwina Noh said...

hehe..nope, i bougth the ring at Bugis Street, S'pore..;)