Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Darjeeling Limited.


I love this movie too much, so I decided to blog about it. I always have a quirky sense when it comes to my selections of favourite movies. I adore watching movies with weird but meaningful dialogues and also beautiful and vivid movement pictures. The words in Darjeeling Limited make you think twice about your life. This creative movie is about 3 brothers (Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody and Jason Schwartzman) who have not spoke to each other for a year and decided to go to India for a 'spritual journey'. I love the fact that they captured the craziness and madness of siblings reationship, so close to reality that it could relate to anybody for sure. One thing that anyone could relate from this movie is sometimes we just do things to make our siblings go mad but deep deep down inside we actually really do love each other. And not to mention about the colourful and beautiful sceneries of India. But one think that I could die for is the Louis Vuitton 'The Darjeeling Limited' Luggage Collection!! I love all the shapes and if I have all of it, I would definately wear it with anything. Literally anytime anywhere. But too bad it never went on sale and it went for an auction after the movie. So as if I'm that lucky to have it! Nevertheless, the movie is still a must watch!

No comments: