Wednesday, March 18, 2009

There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move.

ffffound
Sorry for not posting anything for the last few days. Been really extremely busy with my uni work! Being a law student = no life at the moment :( Lately, I dont even have enough sleep coz of moots. Its a hearing infront of real lawyers and Im establishing my own case with my team. I literally spend more time at the library more than any other places :S The workloads are just overwhelming and sometimes I just feel like I wanna scream and cry but its just another phase I have to go through. It will be over soon and hopefully I will have more time to dedicate to this blog..So for now I have to go back to my work.

1 comment:

S said...

great posts! I love this photo, and the post title so much for some reason, so true.